While booking overnight accommodations or a last-minute dinner reservation in Charlotte NC for Valentine's Day might be hard to come by, you can still check on availability from this list of romantic eats and stays as well as these Valentine's Day recommendations from OpenTable.
Otherwise, if you are looking for some last-minute Valentine's Day ideas for tomorrow in and around Charlotte, NC, there are so many other Valentine's Day specials available! From creating unique gifts, to attending events, here are 12 ways to spend your Valentine's Day in Charlotte together for a memorable experience:
1. Watch a movie at Cinemark 10. See what's playing and take advantage of their Tuesday $1.50 ticket deals all day, in between the rest of your Valentine's Day festivities. Cinemark Movies 10 is located at 9508 Northeast Court, Matthews, NC.
2. Take a walking tour of the city or visit a museum together. Depending on what interests you most, there are several walking tours in Charlotte, plus museums have their regularly-scheduled free admission days on Tuesdays, with Valentine's Day being no exception! Here's a list of participating museums.
3. Tour any of Charlotte's breweries on Valentine's Day. There are so many in the area, but this top 20 list of breweries might help narrow down the possibilities.
4. Buy orchids for your lady love or prince charming at the UNCC Botanical Gardens Valentine's Orchid Sale from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Stroll the grounds and learn all about the beauty of orchids together. The McMillan Greenhouse is located at 9201 University City Boulevard, Charlotte, NC. Admission is free, and parking is available at the Botanical Gardens or at McMillan Greenhouse.
5. Attend a free wine tasting at The Bottle Shop from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Enjoy Kaiken, Malbec with some meats and cheeses. The Bottle Shop is located at Charlotte Mariott City Center, 100 West Trade Street, Charlotte NC.
6. Have a brew while having some light-hearted fun for comedy night at EagleSpeak Coffee House and Bar at 7:30 p.m. EagleSpeak is located at 3907 South Boulevard, Charlotte, NC. There is no cover charge to attend.
7. Take in a free theatrical performance at UNC Charlotte in Rowe Recital Hall. “Of Ebony Embers: Vignettes of the Harlem Renaissance” starts at 7:30 p.m. and will feature chamber music and poetry that captures the essence of New York City. To make reservations today, email email@example.com. UNC Charlotte is located at 9201 University City Boulevard, Charlotte NC.
8. Go to The McLovins Valentine's Day Throwdown at the Rabbit Hole at 8 p.m. for some funky rock music that's sure to entertain. The Rabbit Hole is located at 1801 Commonwealth Avenue, Charlotte, NC. Cost of admission is $8.
9. Serenade your valentine honky-tonk style at Open Mic at Puckett's Farm Equipment at 8:30 p.m. Free to attend, have some beer and sing along to country and blues tunes. Puckett's is located at 2740 West Sugar Creek Road, Charlotte NC.
10. Play free rounds of BINGO together for prizes at Hattie's Tap & Tavern from 9-11 p.m. Hattie's is located at 2918 The Plaza, Charlotte NC.
11. Attend Sayword Tuesday at The Tavern at 9:30 p.m. It's a free poetry open mic night featuring over a dozen local talented poets and the music of DJ Daddy D. The Tavern is located at 300 East Morehead Street, Charlotte, NC.
12. Paint and sip wine or beer at Studio Cellar from 5-10 p.m. They offer freestyle painting, where you pay $11 for a 6x6 canvas to paint as you desire, no reservation necessary. Studio Cellar is located at 1800 Camden Road, Charlotte, NC.
Nancy Braun and the Showcase Realty team wish you a very Happy Valentine's Day!
Find out how much your Charlotte home is worth!
If you would like to discuss your real estate needs with an area expert, call us today at 704.997.3794 for help with selling your home.
Home Sellers Library
If you're thinking about selling your Charlotte home, click here for an all-access pass to all the home selling information you need!