What is a Charlotte NC short sale?
A short sale means selling your property for less amount than what you actually owe on your mortgage.
Now, this is not a rock bottom real estate situation, most experts say it is a lot smarter than pursuing more serious measures like foreclosure or bankruptcy. If you can’t find the relevance of this, you may be surprised to read these benefits:
- Your credit will not be hurt as much as it will be with a foreclosure.
- You will be able to apply for a loan to buy a new home much sooner with a short sale than with a foreclosure.
- You will be able to stay in your home until you close on the short sale.
- All of your closing costs including the real estate commissions will need to be approved by your mortgage lender because they are the ones taking the loss. So they want to make sure they mitigate the loss as much as they can.
You will need the advice, support, and negotiation skills of a short sale expert like Nancy Braun, Broker/Owner of Showcase Realty in Charlotte NC.
I, Nancy Braun, and my team serve as trailblazers in Charlotte, NC and I’m happy to say we set the bar when it comes to services that stand out from the rest. My team and I, who specialize in short sales as one of our areas of expertise, will not just provide you with one agent but a whole team of professionals, for a quick and faultless sale.
We do all the heavy lifting!
How to qualify for a Charlotte NC Short Sale
Not all homeowners can qualify for a short sale. Let’s check some of the guidelines so you can determine if you can take advantage of this option:
- Your property is under water. Your property’s worth has to be less than your loan outstanding balance. We can provide a free home valuation so you will know how much your home is worth!
- Mortgage in or near default status. If you’ve missed payments, and you’ve explored other options, such as a loan modification, and you still don’t have a resolution, then call me for a totally confidential phone consultation. We will go through your options together.
- You’ve proven financial difficulties. You must be able to submit a “letter of hardship” explaining why you can’t continue paying and why you won’t be able to pay the difference when you sell your property.
Examples of financial hardships:
- Loss of job
Doing a Short Sale May Test Your Patience
As we work together, we will inevitably receive crazy and ridiculous lowball offers. The most important decision that you need to make is to “make a decision”. Do not avoid confronting the financial consequences of defaulting on your mortgage.
Consider all options available and when none of them will work, you will get the assistance that you deserve as you move forward from this chapter in your life. We’re excited to see you unfold better opportunities in the future! Check our proven track record and you’ll see we know the short sale process!
Call me, Nancy Braun, at 704-997-3794! This is the silver lining you’ve been waiting for!
In case you can not view this video here, please click the link below on my YouTube channel: //youtu.be/NcMV0pDH4XA