If you are looking at homes for sale in North Carolina, there's no better time to move to the State! It's a must-see place where there's always something going on. Those who are new to the area or planning a trip to find out more about what it has to offer, here are the top 5 reasons why North Carolina makes a fun and interesting place for you to live:
1. Discover the multi-purpose value of mason jars. This quirky preference for using a mason jar in place of a tumbler and mug has found its way into North Carolina home dÃ©cor, so that it remains one of the most-purchased items in the State. A jar can make a trendy and stylish spoon holder, desk accent, or even a centerpiece for flowers or candles.
2. The food. North Carolina is known for the best fried chicken, especially from Bojangles' Famous Chicken ”˜n Biscuits, headquartered in Charlotte. Another favorite is barbecue, found in every city. Among the top contenders are Stamey's Barbecue in Greensboro, B's Barbecue in Greenville, and Skylight Inn BBQ in Ayden as top 10 award winners for 2016.
If you go to Tupelo Honey CafÃ© in Charlotte, you'll find that fried green tomatoes is another staple for the State. Donut-lovers will be thankful for Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, founded in 1937 in Winston-Salem, available at their many locations. And, because Cheerwine partnered with Krispy Kreme, you simply must try all their varieties of sodas and floats! Other statewide specialties you don't want to miss out on are Carolina styled foods for their flavors -deviled eggs, seafood, and shrimp and grits.
3. The beach scene along the coast. Nothing beats the warm Carolina sunshine, and all along the North Carolina-Georgia border, you can have your pick of where to go. From Wrightsville Beach, to Nags Head, Carova, or even Corolla, you'll want to keep going back as often as you can.
4. Artsy communities. The creative and liberal arts lovers of all ages will appreciate the mix of entertainment and shops throughout the neighborhoods of Montford in Asheville and NoDa in Charlotte, and in the cities of Durham, Chapel Hill, and Winston-Salem's selection of theatres and galleries.
5. The music. From folk to blues, and some country tunes, North Carolina's diverse music appreciation has paved the way for many notable performing artists such as James Taylor, John Coltrane, Dizzy Gillespie, and Ben Folds Five, to name a few. You can visit the Music Hall of Fame in Kannapolis, or attend live shows at any of North Carolina's best venues all year long.
Ready to Make Your Move?
With the lively assortment of places to go and things to do, singles, couples, and families will never get tired of living in North Carolina. If you are looking for homes for sale, let Showcase Realty help you find the house of your dreams today!
To get started, give us a call at 704.997.3794 or you can send us a message here.
If you are not happy with your new home, we will sell it for FREE! Avail of our Exclusive VIP Buyer Satisfaction Guarantee!
FREE BUYERS GUIDE
Be empowered and know what to do when buying a home. Here is the The complete step-by-step solution,to guarantee a successful buying experience. Click to visit and download your FREE Home Buyers Guide below.