Tag Archives for " North Carolina homes for sale "
Are you considering a move to the Old North State? If you are, you will certainly want to push through with that plan after hearing the great news from wallethub.com.
Wallethub is a financial site, and this year, it released a list of 2017’s Best and Worst State Economies. It ranked North Carolina as the 15th best economy among 50 states and 1 district in the country.
27 key indicators of economic performance and strength, ranging from GDP growth to start up activity to jobs in high-tech industries were used by a panel of researches.
North Carolina ranked 24th in economic activity, 11th for economic health and 12th for innovation potential.
What do all these statistics mean?
It reflects North Carolina’s current economy is in good shape and is continually growing.
Here are some reasons why you should move to (or stay)in North Carolina.
It is home to three major research universities in the cities of Durham, Raleigh and Chapel Hill and often referred to as Research Triangle Park.
With 200 businesses and more than 50,000 employees, many young professionals are flocking to the Park.
If that’s not enough, its largest city, Charlotte, is the third largest banking center in the US. North Carolina employs thousands in the financial services’ industry and will continue to do so.
This state offers plenty of gorgeous beaches and stunning mountains.
Because this state is a nature wonderland, there are many outdoor recreational activities you can enjoy.
No matter what the season is, you’ll love it in North Carolina.
Duke is one of the five premier universities in the country.
Aside from universities, North Carolina is also known for its great K-12 educational programs.
If you have children, you’ll find many schools in NC rank nationally.
Wherever you go, you’ll find evidences of its rich history.
Craft festivals, music, and art are celebrated and enjoyed in North Carolina. Southern manners include polite speech, and of course, the popular “y’all”.
In North Carolina, barbecue is served many different ways.
You can also find a diversity of restaurants which serve international cuisines.
From German cuisine to sushi bars to the best barbecues, you’ll find the right dining spot for your taste.
You get to enjoy all the amenities stated above when you move to North Carolina.
I did! I have been living in North Carolina for more than 20 years now. I love its beautiful weather, vibrant lifestyle, booming economy and warming welcome.
Are you looking for a new home? Call me, Nancy Braun, at (704) 997-3794. I would love to help you and your family find the best home.
A key indicator of the housing market strength based on a monthly survey sent to over 50,000 real estate practitioners, the REALTORS® Confidence Index asks practitioners about their expectations for home sales, prices and market conditions.
Read more of the highlights here: https://www.mykcm.com/2017/07/07/median-days-on-the-market-drops-to-27-infographic/
If you’re looking to put North Carolina home on the market, call Nancy Braun at 704-997-3794 today!
Check out our awesome real estate marketing services and more by visiting our social media profiles below:
Fall in love with this charming 1 story full brick ranch home in Shelby! This house features 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and a lot more. It comes with a nice kitchen with a lot of storage cabinets that can be very useful. You and your family will also enjoy the sunroom that is overlooking your own backyard!
Make an offer for this home for sale by calling Nancy Braun at (704) 997-3794 today! As the premier REALTOR® in Charlotte I am here to assist you in finding the best home for your family.
If you’d like to know more about the property, send us a message here: https://showcaserealty.net/contact-us/.
If you want to know more about similar homes for sale in the area, visit: www.ShowcaseRealty.net.
If you are looking at homes for sale in North Carolina, there's no better time to move to the State! It's a must-see place where there's always something going on. Those who are new to the area or planning a trip to find out more about what it has to offer, here are the top 5 reasons why North Carolina makes a fun and interesting place for you to live:
1. Discover the multi-purpose value of mason jars. This quirky preference for using a mason jar in place of a tumbler and mug has found its way into North Carolina home dÃ©cor, so that it remains one of the most-purchased items in the State. A jar can make a trendy and stylish spoon holder, desk accent, or even a centerpiece for flowers or candles.
2. The food. North Carolina is known for the best fried chicken, especially from Bojangles' Famous Chicken ”˜n Biscuits, headquartered in Charlotte. Another favorite is barbecue, found in every city. Among the top contenders are Stamey's Barbecue in Greensboro, B's Barbecue in Greenville, and Skylight Inn BBQ in Ayden as top 10 award winners for 2016.
If you go to Tupelo Honey CafÃ© in Charlotte, you'll find that fried green tomatoes is another staple for the State. Donut-lovers will be thankful for Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, founded in 1937 in Winston-Salem, available at their many locations. And, because Cheerwine partnered with Krispy Kreme, you simply must try all their varieties of sodas and floats! Other statewide specialties you don't want to miss out on are Carolina styled foods for their flavors -deviled eggs, seafood, and shrimp and grits.
3. The beach scene along the coast. Nothing beats the warm Carolina sunshine, and all along the North Carolina-Georgia border, you can have your pick of where to go. From Wrightsville Beach, to Nags Head, Carova, or even Corolla, you'll want to keep going back as often as you can.
4. Artsy communities. The creative and liberal arts lovers of all ages will appreciate the mix of entertainment and shops throughout the neighborhoods of Montford in Asheville and NoDa in Charlotte, and in the cities of Durham, Chapel Hill, and Winston-Salem's selection of theatres and galleries.
5. The music. From folk to blues, and some country tunes, North Carolina's diverse music appreciation has paved the way for many notable performing artists such as James Taylor, John Coltrane, Dizzy Gillespie, and Ben Folds Five, to name a few. You can visit the Music Hall of Fame in Kannapolis, or attend live shows at any of North Carolina's best venues all year long.
Ready to Make Your Move?
With the lively assortment of places to go and things to do, singles, couples, and families will never get tired of living in North Carolina. If you are looking for homes for sale, let Showcase Realty help you find the house of your dreams today!
To get started, give us a call at 704.997.3794 or you can send us a message here.
If you are not happy with your new home, we will sell it for FREE! Avail of our Exclusive VIP Buyer Satisfaction Guarantee!
Be empowered and know what to do when buying a home. Here is the The complete step-by-step solution,to guarantee a successful buying experience. Click to visit and download your FREE Home Buyers Guide below.