Tag Archives for " Moving To Charlotte "
Charlotte has been recognized in a recent survey by Urban Land Institute and PwC as the 3rd best real estate market in America.
Charlotte qualified due to its thriving economy, the growing population and increasing construction developments.
A few factors contributing to Charlotte's high ranking include:
* New developments at the Southend and Uptown areas
* Plans for a $600 million Hard Rock Casino
* Plans for a $350 million film studio
A report from ULI explained that increased job opportunities, population growth and the development of urban centers are intriguing more residents to settle down in Charlotte. Those interviewed felt positive about the real estate market in Charlotte, but did show some concern that the financial service industry may not be able to offer the same growth in comparison to technology-oriented markets.
Other top rankings include:
Rank #1: Dallas
Rank #2: Austin
Rank #3: Charlotte
Rank #5: Atlanta
Rank #7: Nashville
Rank #11: Raleigh
The complete step-by-step solution,to guarantee a successful buying experience and enjoy a hassle free transaction with Showcase Realty! Download the home buyers guide click the button below!
The survey made by ULI further expressed the potential of thriving secondary real estate markets like that of Charlotte, and encourages investors to consider areas like Charlotte over larger markets like New York and Chicago. Here they may find more value in their investments due to a lower cost of living and the potential for large growth in the coming years.
Charlotte boasts great potential not only for investors but for homeowner's as well. Both parties will find that the growing area offers lots of opportunities to find home's at a fair price and high value.
To learn more about why you should invest in your dream home today, be sure to check out 2 Reasons That You Shouldn't Wait To Move Up! And don't miss out on the opportunity for Down payment assistance!
Want to speak with us? We would love to hear from you! Please call 704.997.3794. You may also send us a message here and connect with us.
If you are thinking of buying a home in North and South Carolina check out our Exclusive VIP Buyer Satisfaction Guarantee!
If so, please join our newsletter and receive exclusive weekly home buying tips, financing guides and Charlotte, NC real estate news. Enter your email and click Send Me Free Updates
Are you looking for a new place to relocate? Are you single or married? Are you a family with kids? Looking for better job opportunities? Or, are you simply looking for a new place to explore? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you should consider moving to Charlotte.
Here are four reasons why:
1. Top ten best places to move in the United States. Charlotte, North Carolina has been recently ranked by Homeowners Insurance as one of the top ten best places to move in the United States. It was ranked next to Denver, Colorado and followed by Austin, Texas. The ranks are based on the costing of renting a 2-bedroom apartment, home values and insurances, private and public transportation, cost of living (taxes, costs of basic needs, home utility bills) and the entertainment options available in the city.
2. Affordable cost of living. If your primary concern is the cost of living, you’ll surely enjoy Charlotte. People have been enticed by the city’s low taxes and utility rates, which is why it has been regarded as one of the most affordable places to live in the United States.
3. Many job opportunities. As for job opportunities, Charlotte is the second largest center of financial transaction next to New York. You can find Fortune 500 companies such as Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Electrolux, Lowe’s and more.
4. A variety of entertainment options. If you’re worried about entertainment, Charlotte certainly does not fall short. You can find a variety of recreational options such as Carowinds amusement park, AKA “the thrill capital of Southeast”, Ray’s Splash Planet, NASCAR SpeedPark, ImaginOn and Victory Lane Indoor Karting Center.
For those who love music, dance and art, Charlotte offers different attractions like the Mint Museum Uptown, North Carolina Dance Theatre, South End’s Gallery Crawl and The Light Factory. If nightlife is more of your thing, visit EpiCentre, the city’s most sought-after entertainment destination or PNC Amphitheatre, the city’s open-air music venue.
You should definitely consider relocating to Charlotte. It is surely one of America’s most livable cities today. To learn more about the benefits of relocating to Charlotte, listen to our radio show, How’s the Market: Real Estate. Real Answers, this Saturday from 5-6 PM on 1110 WBT. We will be joined by Wes Pruitt from Reliance First Capital.