September 3, 2017
Why move to North Carolina?Are you considering a move to the Old North State? If you are, you will certainly want to push through with that plan after hearing the great news from wallethub.com. Wallethub is a financial site, and this year, it released a list of 2017’s Best and Worst State Economies. It ranked North Carolina as the 15th best economy among 50 states and 1 district in the country. 27 key indicators of economic performance and strength, ranging from GDP growth to start up activity to jobs in high-tech industries were used by a panel of researches.
North Carolina’s specific standingsNorth Carolina ranked 24th in economic activity, 11th for economic health and 12th for innovation potential. What do all these statistics mean? It reflects North Carolina’s current economy is in good shape and is continually growing. Here are some reasons why you should move to (or stay)in North Carolina.
- Plenty of job opportunities. A growing economy means more job opportunities and this is certainly true in the Tar Heel State.
- An outdoor paradise. If you are a nature lover, North Carolina is your niche.
- Excellent educational system. This state is home to some of the best public and private schools in US.
- Rich in arts and culture. This state boasts of its diverse arts and culture.
- Food. Southern food is perhaps one of the best-loved American dishes.